czwartek, 13 listopada 2014

Londyn

Ten kto nie umie czytać po angielsku niestety tego nie przeczyta.







 Next week I'm traveling to London, where I'm visiting Harry Potter Museum. Apparently all chambers and exhibitions are available. I saw it only on museum website, but I feel it will to be great.
Harry Potter museum won't be a main attraction of the visit. There's plenty of interesting places in London and it's impossible to see them all because this city is really huge metopolis. So huge it could be a country.
Great Britain is really inspiring country and I think after I'm back home my head would be full of ideas and concepts for new stories. 


                                                              Żartuję tu jest streszczenie.





Za tydzień jadę do Londynu do Muzeum Harrego Pottera. Podobno można wejść do każdej sali w której kręcono. W zamku jest też sklep z pamiątkami, można tam kupić rekwizyty z filmu.
Widziałam to tylko w internecie ale myślę że będzie super.
Wielka Brytania to bardzo inspirujący kraj i napewno z powrotem przyjdzie mi mnóstwo pomysłów na posty i opowiadania.               

2 komentarze:

  1. Harry Potter!!<3 uwielbiam!!! Nominowałam Cię do Liebster Blog Award zapraszam na mojego bloga znajdziesz tam wszystkie informacje na ten temat:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń